Palermo dreaming

Sicily is great. And I’m not just saying that because so far no one tried to steal anything from me. I found a great hostel where I’ve been meeting tons of nice people (Casa di Amici, more on that soon), have taken day trips to stunning beach towns, visited catacombs and of course had an overload of the local specialities which happen to be all sweet. Cannolis, brioches, gelati – whatever your carb-craving heart desires. It’s impossible to stay skinny in Sicily so it’s probably for the better that tonight i’ll hop on the overnight ferry to Naples from where I will return to Germany where I will swap my daily pizza and gelato diet for salad and mineral water.

Since I don’t have a camera anymore, I’ve been taking pictures with my Iphone using the very fantastic Hipstamatic Iphone app. I highly recommend you try it. Here’s my bit of Sicilian panorama…

palermo hip 045palermo hip 068palermo hip 077palermo hip 070palermo hip 059palermo hip 060palermo hip 048palermo hip 087palermo2 073palermo hip 027palermo hip 032palermo hip 043palermo hip 079palermo hip 069

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2018 Travel and Blogging Recap

Ski trips threatened by poor snowfall in Alps

Eger and the Valley of the Beautiful Women